THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life just go on...

I was so upset that my grandma was in hospital for a month. Alot of thing has happen and make me think lots of thing.. I still remember the first time my grandma sent to ICU and the docter call over to my house during midnight and inform us that my grandma was in critical situation. Everyone of my family member was panic and don't know what to do, we rush to hospital and i looked at my grandma, she look so pale. Doctor told me that without the breathing machine my grandma will pass away.. All my uncle and aunts was there and keep on talking to my grandma, wish there is a miracle that she can wake up. I look at her eyes, there is a tear drop on her face.. my heart is totally lost.. and i really don't know what else i can do.. few hours later... my grandma started to give us some respond... her hand was moving slowly and her eyes too... at last... doctor said my grandma is stable situation.. until now.. she was still in hospital and im the one who accompany her everynight... even though sometimes she still don't know where was her, or she will talked something that all of us does not understand... but all this thing is not a big problem...
as long as she is still alive im satiesfied with that... because... my grandma is much more important than anyone around me... she was the one i love the most....